Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Porch Garden Update

It's funny to look at photos from when I first started my garden. By now there are plants all around the railings, and some more closer by the house. Everything has sprouted, and the tomato plants have tiny tomatoes already. The zucchini and the radishes are flourishing, and I could probably make a little salad from the lettuce and beet greens. Since the photos for this panorama were taken I repotted my watermelon seedlings, and I hope they'll start growing more. They seem to be super slow.








Click on the panorama to enlarge. It's hard to see all of it on the page.

1 comment:

  1. The garden looks great!

    It was good to see you at The Burren yesterday. Thanks for stopping by the table and mentioning my postcard that I had sent to the gallery, I appreciate it!

    Take care,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete