Monday, June 14, 2010

Sew What?! Craft Fair in Union Square

At the end of June, I'll be participating in Sew What?!, a sewing- and upcycling-themed craft fair in Union Square, Somerville. Along with vendors, there will also be a clothing swap with stations where you can embellish the clothing you find. I'm planning to bring a lot of the things that I no longer wear, and I encourage everyone else to do the same! (Actually, I plan to bring the sweatshirt I picked up from the event last year and no longer wear, as well...) I will be showing only jewelry and accessories this time, which is new for me. I'm working hard so that I will be able to fill my table!

The event is on Saturday June 26th from 3-7pm in the plaza in the middle of Union Square (outside of Precinct, for example). Download the flyer below for the complete information!

No comments:

Post a Comment