Saturday, January 22, 2011

First Friday in the South End

Thanks to my amazing friends Marion and JB, I will be participating in First Friday next month in their studio space! First Friday is a monthly open studio event in the South End that also includes gallery openings and other fun stuff. I will be at the 450 Harrison Ave studio building in studio #223B, and I'll be showing mostly original map drawings and large-scale pop-up cities. I don't really show these pieces outside of exhibitions any more, and certainly not all together like this, so it will be a good opportunity to see the full spread of my current work.

Add this event to your Google Calendar -

1 comment:

  1. I really like your earring designs too. There is a a real connection between your 3-d designs and the lines on your imaginary maps - line travel 2-D works. I don't mean this as a pun but I am really drawn to them.

    ReplyDelete